INVESTMENT + WHAT TO EXPECT

Photography is an Investment. WHEN THE DAYS ARE PAST, THESE PHOTOS ARE THE MEMORIES YOU WILL CLING TO.

Seniors + Portraits

  • 1 hour shooting time
  • 1-2 outfits
  • 1 location in San Diego
  • At the least 100 edited photos 
  • Online photo gallery with high-resolution photos
  • Full edited gallery returned within 2 weeks 



$495

Couples + Engagement

  • 1 hour shooting time
  • 2 outfits
  • 1 location in San Diego
  • At the least 100 edited photos 
  • Online photo gallery with high-resolution photos
  • Full edited gallery returned within 2 weeks 


$500

College Grads

  • 1 hour shooting time
  • 1 outfit ( and bring your stole, gown, and cap)
  • 1 location in San Diego
  • At the least 100 edited photos 
  • Online photo gallery with high-resolution photos
  • Full edited gallery returned within 2 weeks


$495

30 Minute packages also provided

Maternity Photography

  • 1 hour shooting time
  • 2 outfits
  • 1 location in San Diego
  • At the least 100 edited photos 
  • Online photo gallery with high-resolution photos
  • Full edited gallery returned within 2 weeks 

$500

Branding Photography

  • 1 hour shooting time
  • 1-3 outfits
  • 1 location in San Diego
  • At the least 100 edited photos 
  • Online photo gallery with high-resolution photos
  • Full edited gallery returned within 2 weeks 


$500

Elopement Photography

  • 1 hour coverage time 
  • 1 location 
  • At least 100 edited photos 
  • Online photo gallery to view and download all edited high-resolution photos
  • Gallery delivered 5 weeks from date
  • 48 hour later sneak peeks


$525

30 minute packages also provided

1 / 3

1 / 3

WEDDING INVESTMENT



6 Hour Wedding Day


WHATS INCLUDED:

  • 6 HOURS OF PHOTOGRAPHY COVERAGE
  • 600 EDITED IMAGES
  • 48HR LATER SNEAK PEAKS
  • FULL RESOLUTION DOWNLOADS
  • ONLINE GALLERY 
  • TIMELINE PLANNING
  • PRINT RELEASE


$3,200

1 / 3

WEDDING INVESTMENT


7 Hour Wedding Day

WHATS INCLUDED:

  • 7 HOURS OF COVERAGE
  • 700 EDITED IMAGES
  • SECOND PHOTOGRAPHER
  • 48HR LATER SNEAK PEAKS
  • FULL RESOLUTION DOWNLOADS
  • ONLINE GALLERY 
  • TIMELINE PLANNING
  • PRINT RELEASE


$4,000

1 / 3

WEDDING INVESTMENT



8 Hour Wedding Day


WHATS INCLUDED:

  • 8 HOURS OF PHOTOGRPAHY COVERAGE
  • 800 EDITED IMAGES
  • SECOND PHOTOGRAPHER
  • 48HR LATER SNEAK PEAKS
  • FULL RESOLUTION DOWNLOADS
  • ONLINE GALLERY 
  • TIMELINE PLANNING
  • PRINT RELEASE

$4,600

WHAT'S NEXT?



01. WE MEET!


Send over your inquiry email first! If we connect and you like me, let's do this! I will send your contract and retainer info. To book me I require a contract signing and retainer paid.







02. LET'S DO THIS


Once booked we are ready to keep planning! I send over a questionnaire for you, we decide on a location and outfit guide.






03. THE SESSION


I promise the day of your session we will have a blast. We will get to meet in person finally too! All the planning is done & I just get to capture you!





Below are some common questions previous clients have asked!

DO YOU REQUIRE A DEPOSIT?

Yes! I require a non-refundable retainer at the time of booking to hold your photography slot. The rest of the payment is due the day of the photoshoot.

DO YOU TRAVEL FOR WORK?

I travel frequently within San Diego for session but there is an extra charge for any travel outside of the area. For destination weddings, just pay for my flight & hotel and I am there!

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE?

I love a good mix of posed and candid photography. I want to make you feel comfortable and relaxed in your shoot and bring out your best self through the photos! My editing style is more on the warm and bright side. I love colors, warmth, and natural light.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET OUR PHOTOS?

Your entire gallery will be done within 3 weeks for sessions and 8 weeks for weddings!

DO YOU EDIT ALL OF YOUR PHOTOS?

Yes! I use Lightroom to edit all of the photos that I send to you in your gallery. I will be sure you look your best in each photo!

I AM NOT A MODEL AT ALL! DO I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO POSE IN ORDER TO BOOK A SHOOT?

Not at all! It is a part of my job to pose you and help you to feel comfortable in front of the camera.

WHAT EQUIPMENT DO YOU USE?

I use a Canon R6 and 28-70mm lens for 99% of the photos I take. The other 1% I use my 35mm lens! I use on camera flash to capture darker receptions.